Ping’ Trade (C) DRAFT AS OF 5/5/2023
• 100M or more cash funds don’t move, No Administration Hold, No Swifts — just your
account ‘Pinged’. Monetized funds at 80% of cash value.
• For Gold Bullion, monetized at 80% of LBMA value.
• Trade term 10 Banking Days then a 40 week with additional bullets, at trader option.
• Returns are 100% Gross per Day for 10 Banking Days on the 80% on monetized amount.
After 10-day period, trader can offer more bullets, or client can go into a 40-week trade for
a period up of 2 to 5 years at minimum of 25% per week. Trader could offer additional
bullets in this time period.
• Trading Bank will electronically ‘Ping’ Client’s account to confirm their account balance.
• Funds to be in Top 100 Banks in UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Singapore, Australia plus
branch locations in Asia and the Middle East — of HSBC, Standard Chartered, DBS etc.
• Client submits current dated KYC & Bank Documents plus the Documents listed below.
• The trade contract is issued to the client two working days after they pass compliance.
• Client funds go into trade one full business day after returning the signed trade contract.
• The trade returns from each day of trading will go into client’s account the following day.
• Payments are made daily and client is able to withdraw the profit at any time. However,
the contracted ‘Principal amount’ must remain in the account during the contracted term.
• Trader ‘Pings’ client’s account daily to confirm the contracted amount is in their account.
• Total term is 10 banking days plus a two day weekend and then weekly thereafter for the
40 week. This is not a pooled funds trade.
• See procedure number 7 for gold bullion regarding ping.
Use the ‘Individual’ or ‘Corporate’ KYC (supplied) — signed with blue, wet ink signatures.
1. Cut & Paste signatures are NOT accepted. We need to know client has seen/read KYC.
2. Scans of: Utility Bills, Corporate Registration plus Letter of Good Standing documents.
3. Bank Statement (no older 3 days) signed by 2 bank officers, On Line Acct. Screen Shot.
4. High quality colour scan of client’s Passport (photo, signature pages) enlarged to 140%.
5. Proof of Life ‘head shot’ of client holding Passport and Card with current date in marker.
6. A detailed ‘Origin of Funds’ statement is required in KYC — detailing how the funds were
earned, with full description and dates – This is VERY IMPORTANT to pass compliance.
7. For Gold, need SKR (current, appraisal if available, providence or proof of ownership,
listing of assets (serial numbers) and proof of payment of warehouse fees.
Notes: 1) If 2 bank officers signing the client’s bank statement is against bank’s policy, the
way to work around this is the client’s bank officer sends the client an e-mail (from officer’s
bank email) with client’s bank statement attached, for an ‘email trail’ from BO to client, to be
included in the client’s KYC. 2) There will be the following split of the ‘Gross’ trade returns:
50% per day to the client, 30% to Trade Group Officers and 20% to the Facilitators, Intake
Team and Intermediaries. 4) Project funding is not required for this trade program. 5) Note
this trade will only accept clean/clear funds from real investors that provide a full and detailed
provenance with dates re how funds were earned.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is an unofficial response to your request for information and/or a private, proprietary and
confidential communication and is for information purposes only. This is not intended to be, and must not be construed to be
in any form or manner a solicitation of investment funds or a securities offering. DISCLAIMER: Sender is NOT a Securities
Dealer or Broker or Investment Adviser. Sender is a Consultant and makes no warranties or representations as to the Buyer,
Seller or Transaction. All due diligence is the responsibility of the Buyer and Seller. This E-mail letter and the attached related
documents are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. Upon receipt of these
documents, the Recipient hereby acknowledges this Disclaimer. If acknowledgment is not accepted, Recipient must return
any and all documents in their original receipted condition to Sender.